How do we live out our faith through our work and in our lives in meaningful and concrete ways?
How do we put our faith into action outside the church?
How can our Lenten disciplines lead us into a new way of living?
We can’t promise we have the answers, but throughout Lent on Tuesdays at 6:30pm, we’ll be wrestling with the questions with these good folks:
- March 3rd – Dr. Peter and Kathleen Gathje, Founders and Directors, Manna House
- March 10th – The Rev. Eyleen Farmer, Founder, Thistle and Bee
- March 17th – The Rev. Ayanna Watkins, Executive Director and Lead Organizer, Memphis Interfaith Coalition for Action and Hope (MICAH)
- March 24th – The Rev. Lisa Anderson, Founder and Director, Room in the Inn-Memphis
- March 31st – David Waters, Assistant Director, Institute for Public Service Reporting